Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thank YOU !Target Reached but You can Continue to Pre-order the Book

Oh my goodness- last night we reached our target and  we are absolutely thrilled that you have believed in our project. Early next week I will publish the full list of thank yous to all of those who pledged and believed in our project! So Thank you one and all. Big or small your pledge has  made our dream possible!

But  if you wanted to pledge and missed out you can still pledge until the 31 August- as this is the only way to preorder the book at the discount price. You can still do this through the Pozible platform.The book will not be available at the discount price after this date, and in the future I shall not be carrying too many books in my luggage as it will be a substantial book and my luggage is reserved for quilts and fabrics! Continued pledges would also be useful in helping pay for some of the in-kind services we mentioned in our previous blog post.

Also we can now say the book will be a definite goer !

So if you missed out it's still possible to pre-order the book and if you do we will add a small gift as well and  giftwrap your book. Or indeed you can still pledge for any of the other available Rewards. We were delighted that all the rewards for the hand made books were taken up. And yes we shall have our work cut out for us!

This weekend we are heading off to the Berry Patchwork and  Quilting Retreat  to show off all those wonderful stitched Sentinelles- yes they will see the world again!
and I shall be selling my  panels of the Chartres Queens, which is part of the Medieval project- which will premiere in france in April 2015 and Berry next year.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is just too, too wonderful!!! I am so happy for you!

And me too, as I will be getting the book AND one of the tree prints.

love,
Mrs. K

Anonymous said...

Congratulations: I am so pleased this has worked out for you. Can't wait to see the book.
Denise

Claire said...

I'm delighted to see that you reached your target. Looking forward to reading the book once it gets published.

Monique 78 said...

I'm so happy for you. Hope to see you soon.

Alok Masterbatches said...

The textile exporters in India has been growing by leaps and bounds; and we hope it continues to provide employment as well as export earnings to the country in the decades to come.