Friday, October 12, 2012

Linocutting On-Line Class

I have been ticking boxes on my countdown list and so far it's been going along at an ok pace and I haven't had to ditch too many ideas yet, and the panic has not set in like it sometimes does when I get overwhelmed by what I had planned and what is actually achievable. I am at that place ,where ,what will get done will get done and I can't do a thing more!

So on that note I am starting another Linocutting Class on-line on the 23rd of October of this year. The cost is $60 AUS and can be paid  via Paypal or internet banking within Australia. The delivery includes 4 lessons with a number of exercises to help you build your skills and to think about design for linocutting. It's all about looking at shapes and lines, positive/negative space and contrast and will help you in making your own unique stamps for printing on paper or on fabric. You could even design your own Christmas cards!I use  linocuts I have made a lot in my work, it simply enables you to make your own unique fabric  that can be used as an image in its own right or simply as part of a fabric collage. if you are interested  please email me

The photo above shows some of the linocuts I have made this year and how I have used them in my work.

1 comment:

Custom Lapel Pins said...

The cost is $60 AUS and can be paid via Paypal or internet banking within Australia. The delivery includes 4 lessons with a number of exercises to help you build your skills and to think about design for linocutting.