Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dingle Dangles





















I am going to be away for the next four days in Melbourne at the Quilt and Craft Fair at Jeff's Shed. I shall be demonstrating at the Bernina stand. I have also booked my flight to Europe in September to go to Carrefour Europeen du Patchwork at Val d'Argent. Now all I have to do is find a place to stay!

I have managed to steadily work this week but have not much to show for it- a lot of it has been preparation for work I want to fo next week. I made these dingle dangles for the wrap I have been making- I will suspend them from the ends somehow

5 comments:

Joyce said...

The dingle dangles are very cute. I recognise some of your fabrics from the hand dyeing. Whta do you back them with to keep them stiff? They'd make very cute earrings too.

smarcoux said...

How about using them as pins if you could somehow put your initials on them some dangly bits of fibre from them .. D Cevaal orginals cool
S

Anonymous said...

The dingle dangles are funky! Love the bright colours.

Crafty Missus said...

just passing through via the artful quilters ring. your pieces are just stunning. some of your colours and textures remind me of printmaker, anita singh, you should google her.

Digitalgran said...

I love those colourful 'dingle dangles' Dijanne.