Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Teaching

The other day I had to send some photos to the quilt group in Dubai to reflect on what i teach as i will be teaching there for five days. So I made a collage of some of the photos I sent. I have also posted onto my Seriously Textile blog the classes that i teach.

I will be in Europe next April/May so if anyone is interested in my coming to teach please let me know. I am used to driving long distances so what may seem far away to you , doesn't present a problem for me. So far I am teaching at Centre of European Patchwork near Narbonne in the Languedoc/Rousillon region in France on 11 and 12 May 2006 and as it is so close to Spain I have been trying to organise some teaching there without luck yet ,for the early part of May or late April. I do want to visit the Textile Museums in Barcelona and Terassa.

Then later in May I am teaching in Amstelveen and Drente in the Netherlands and am having an exhibition with my friends Annelies and Laura again at the Pancake farm in Gelderland (24 - 28 May) as well as curating a travelling exhibtion of Australian and New Zealand work which will be exhibited in Borger in Drente at the Stofmeid in their new space. Please email me if you would like details or contact information. Posted by Picasa

No comments: