Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Time Ran Out

Well here I am, briefly, in Belgium to pick up some quilts before I head back to England to pick up a hire car and then drive down to the Spring Fair at Ardingly. Any suggestions of a good B & B gratefully accepted :-) .So my aplogies no pictures of finished dyeing- it turned out good but not quite like I expected, but then that is the beauty of dyeing. I did not bring my digital camera, as I hate having too many things to clutter up travelling- having suitcases full of quilts is enough hassle. I like to travel light- two outfits, one pair of shoes and my journal and a book to read ,to pass the time when sitting and waiting.My handwork is in the left luggage at Waterloo Station. I could have gone to Tottenham Court to the bookshops, but that would only have created more luggage, so I am leaving that for another day- I love the bookshops in Britain- such choice, it's heaven.
I will report on the Spring fair, and use the old trusty snapper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My word woman.....I NEVER go anywhere without my camera!!! Oh...but, I am a photographer (well, my teachers said so anyway....). Really, I put my money, cc's and ID in my camera case and pack the purse.

Can't wait to see the results of the trip. I really enjoy waking up to "A Touch of the Lady and the Unicorn".....I am going to use it as the inspiration piece to decorate my bedroom when we build the new house.....

Resume Writing Service said...

I found this informative and interesting blog so i think so its very useful and knowledge able.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me.