Friday, February 25, 2005

Sewing Those Apples!


Sewing Little Apples! Posted by Hello

The trouble with laying out the applique and ironing it in place is you have to sew it! And it takes some time to get around the whole applique at least twice! Husqvarna Viking have kindly lent me a Interlude 445 to use whilst I am in the United Kingdom and I am delighted with the way it sews.

So whilst sewing Sandy and I were chatting- as you do and as we weren't on our way to edinburgh as planned- after all you are going around and around- and we decided we would hire the village hall here in West Wratting, Cambridgeshire, and hold some workshops on the Thursday the 10th and Friday the 11th of March- as I am here anyway- combining various techniques and methods of working- we look at contrast and harmony- colour, positive and negative spacing- and using free machine stitching to do just about everything . If you are interested you can email me or leave a comment- but I shall need your email addie to reply.

No comments: